The Northern Gem Golf Tournament is scheduled for 27th April - 3rd May 2019 and based on the success of its southern counterpart always attracts a strong response from golfers throughout Australasia.
- Daily Stableford for Men and Women
- Overall Combined Stableford Teams (2 players).
Day 1 - Wairakei Golf + Sanctuary
Day 2 - The Kinloch Club
Day 3 - A day at The Farm Cape Kidnappers
Day 4 - Cape Kidnappers
Day 5 - Wairakei Golf + Sanctuary
Complete Stay and Play Package Options Available
- Five nights at the fabulous Hilton Lake Taupo hotel (twin share and includes breakfast daily)
- One night accommodation at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers in a Hilltop Suite.
- Twin Share, includes full cooked breakfast daily
- All return airport and golf transfers
- Welcome and closing dinner with prize giving at the Hilton Lake Taupo
- BBQ Lunch and gourmet dinner at Cape Kidnappers
- Includes all green fees and cart/Trundler hire reservations
- Twin Share $3,295.00 NZD
For information and entry forms click on the links below or contact Event Director Stephen Jensen on +6421784339
North Island Golf Courses
Cape Kidnappers is listed in the top 30 golf courses in the world and in 2012 was named Best Overseas Golf Resort in the Luxury Travel Magazine’s Gold List. The Kinloch Club, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course is ranked 76th in the top 100 golf courses outside of the US, while Wairakei Golf + Sanctuary is a highly rated New Zealand course attracting players from all over the world.
Superior Luxury Accommodation
Superior accommodation is provided at the Hilton Lake Taupo and The Farm at Cape Kidnappers along with luxury coach transfers. A welcome dinner and formal Champions dinner is prepared by the Hilton top chefs.
Who is the Golf Tournament Aimed at?
The Northern Gem tournament is aimed at discerning golfers who want to experience a quality product in one of New Zealand’s most appealing regions.
“I am excited about the opportunity to offer this tournament to existing and new clients and look forward to introducing them to three quite unique international golf courses.”
The Hilton Lake Taupo
Nestled amongst the epic scenery of Taupo on New Zealand’s North Island, Hilton Lake Taupo was originally built in 1889 as The Terraces Hotel.
The beautifully updated Hilton Lake Taupo is a short drive to the charming Taupo town centre, only 15 minutes away from Taupo (TUO) Airport.
The Terraces is our Heritage Wing, where private balconies offer lake and thermal valley views.
The newer wing of Hilton Lake Taupo offers self-contained apartments and guest rooms with sweeping vistas of Lake Taupo or Onekeneke Thermal Valley.
The event is played under the following conditions:
- Daily Stableford for Men and Women.
- Four Rounds of golf at the following courses.
- The Kinloch Club (1 round)
- Cape Kidnappers (1 Round)
- Wairakei Golf + Sanctuary (2 rounds).
- Overall combined stableford teams (2 players)
- Women & Men in different competitions.
Prizes given for:
- Best Stableford scores over the four rounds.
- Two's are included in your entry fee.
- Overall combined Stableford teams. (2 players)