PGQ and PGA Professional Ben Gallie bring you Queenstown's first golf school to incorporate tuition and play on the regions best golf courses in the area. PGQ golf schools are based at the fabulous Millbrook Resort in Arrowtown.
Golf School Includes
Three morning's extensive coaching including video analysis.
Green-fees and cart hire at Jacks Point, Millbrook Resort and The Hills Golf Course.
Morning tea and Lunch at the fabulous Hole in One restaurant.
Airport transfers to and from your hotel, transport to the practice facilities and courses each day.
Golfing Skill Levels
Whether you are a beginner or looking to improve your game, the Queenstown game improvement golf schools are an excellent opportunity to have lots of fun while learning new practical golfing techniques.
Sample Golfing Itinerary
- 9.00am Full swing session 1
- 11.00am Chipping/pitching
- 12.00pm Lunch
- 1.30pm Golf at Jacks Point golf course.
- 9.00am Putting
- 10.00am Full swing session 2
- 12.00pm Lunch
- 1.30pm Golf at The Hills golf course.
Golf School Details
Golfers will receive individual video analysis on their current technique. This analysis will be repeated on the last day where the changes can be observed. There will be a professional for every five golfers, so each player will receive as much individual instruction as possible.
We understand that players have different body types and that physical ability varies from person to person, for that reason each individual will be taught swing characteristics which suit them. Pre-swing fundamentals such as grip, posture and ball position will be simply explained and provide the core for which the full swing sessions are based.
Chipping and pitching session
- Chipping and pitching basics will be covered as will chipping with different clubs and distance control with pitch shots.
- This session will include both greenside and fairway bunker technique. Distance control and different sand conditions and how that affects the shot will be explained.
- Here the basics will be explained. We will cover the set up and alignment fundamentals as well as distance and direction skills. An explanation of tempo for distance control and eye position for correct aim will give participants a solid understanding of this game within the game.
Course management and basic psychology
- Ben will accompany players on the afternoon rounds. All the golf school participants will receive a copy of their swing comparisons accompanied by individual notes.
Reservations and Bookings
Peak Golf Queenstown's golf schools are run on both an accommodation and a non-accommodated basis. PGQ covers all of the golf courses in the region. Other possibilities range from Arrowtown golf course to some great club courses in Queenstown, Wanaka and Cromwell golf club. Golf School cost $2,000.00 pp inc.GST