The Central Otago Autumn Classic LTD is a company owned and operated by the 5 Golf Clubs of Queenstown, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Alexandra and Wanaka. Our Classic is held in April each year and due to the retirement of our current director we are seeking to contract a new Tournament Director.
The successful candidate will have prior experience in organising Golf events, extensive knowledge of Central Otago and its Golf Courses, be extremely organised, and have a high level of computer skills and above all a passion for golf. This is a demanding role which requires a ‘can do’ attitude, vision and the ability to communicate with a wide range of people. Duties include but are not limited to;
• Coordinate advertising and event promotion
• Obtain and coordinate new Sponsors
• Liaise with current Sponsors
• Respond to all enquires
• Attain and collate entries
• Communicate with individual Clubs and Directors
• Compile Draw
• Compile Program Book
• Organise scoring, Photography and all competitions.
• Coordinate final evening prize giving
• Attend and report to Directors at quarterly meetings.
An attractive contract fee will be negotiated and paid on completion of the event. For any further information contact Tim Scott on 0277210812 or Email; email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 26th May 2017