Vietnam & Siem Reap Cambodia
Vietnam's central coast is becoming known as one of Asia's most exciting golfing destinations. Known as 'The Golf Coast', the sand dunes along the coast near Da Nang now boast 3 world class golf courses, a range of accommodation options to suit every budget and taste, plenty of historical and sightseeing interest, warm climate and the magnificent China Beach.
Siem Reap is the main golf destination in Cambodia. Siem Reap is a small former French colonial town that has been visited by foreigners mainly to see the 1000 year old cradle of Khmer civilization and the Temples of Angkor Wat. There are now three international standard courses each with their own variety and challenges for everyone from amateurs to professionals. In addition, with the temples of Angkor Wat nearby, Siem Reap is proving to be one of the world’s best undiscovered golf destinations.
- 6 rounds with cart and caddie.
- Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club
- Laguna Lang Co Golf Club
- Montgomerie Links Vietnam
- Danang Golf Club
- Siem Reap Lake Golf Resort
- Angkor Golf Resort
- Accommodation: 11 nights twin share accommodation.
- Transfers: Included.
- Tours: As specified in itinerary
- Signature Guided Group Tour: twin share from AUD$3634 (Golfer) & AUD$2717 (Non-Golfer)
- Available as individual package.
- English guide included.
- Flights: For us to obtain the best airfare we need to confirm dates, due to the variable changes on fares.
* all pricing is subject to change and availability.