25th November - 1st December 2019

Name *
Please selection an option that best suits your needs
Max. 2 People
Max. 2 People
Max. 4 People
If you have any special requirements or are travel with other Southern Gem players Please let us know
Terms & Conditions *
Deposits $400 per person deposit is to be made at the time of entry. Please use your surname when making your payment. All payment’s are to be made to; Payee: Peak Golf Queenstown Ltd. Branch: ASB Bank Remarkables Park Town Centre Phone: +64 3 4500870 Account Number: 12-3405-0036347-51 Swift Code: ASBBNZ2A Balance payment is due on or before the 20th October 2019. Refunds If you cancel your arrangements after paying for the package no refund will be available to you until after we receive the moneys from the Principal involved. In most cases fees will be payable for cancellations and in some instances you may not be able to claim a refund. If the tournament is cancelled a full refund will be given. GROUP BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY The following cancellation policy applies to all movements on group reservations Please note Group Bookings are taken at the sole discretion of Peak Golf Queenstown and additional conditions may apply Outside 90 days prior No Charge 89-60 days prior 25% of the total package cancelled 59-40 days prior 50% of the total package cancelled 40-25 days prior 75% of the total package cancelled Inside 24 days prior 100% of the total package cancelled Checking Your Travel Arrangements Please check all dates and arrangements detailed. While we have exercised care preparing the itinerary requested by you it is essential that you check all details to ensure that it fully meets with their requirements and to ensure that there has been no misunderstanding Travel Insurance Travel Insurance is highly recommended and should be taken out contemporaneously with the payment of your travel. Insurance should cover the financial collapse of all parties involved in providing services to you during your travel as well as protecting you against medical expenses, arising from sickness or injury during your travel and against loss of or damage to your belongings. Should you wish to organize cover independently you will be required to sign a waiver which includes authorization to provide travel details to your designated insurer subject to the terms and provisions of the Privacy Act.

Please Note:

Your place in the field will be confirmed once we've received and confirmed your booking by return email and have received your deposit.

A $400 Deposit is required to confirm your booking:

Peak Golf Queenstown
21 Quarry Place
Walnut Grove

ASB Bank - Peak Golf Queenstown
Remarkables Park Town Centre
Ph: 03 450 0870

Acc: 12-3405-0036347-51

ASBBNZ2A - (Swift Code)

Reference: Your Full Name | Your Club Number

To make deposit payment by Visa or MasterCard please contact Stephen Jensen directly on +6421784339 or

Payment by credit card incurs a 3% transaction fee